Topics on This Page
The doctors and nurses at Integrated Health Options are available for advice and collegial support to all practitioners who are offering intravenous vitamin C or EDTA chelation – or are considering adding those options to their practice.
Please contact us.
We welcome referrals from other practitioners. Read about referring a client to us.
Assessing and Testing Your Patient
We can offer medical assessment and work-up, ready for you to manage and administer treatment in your own clinic.
Integrated Health Options can also arrange specialised testing for blood ascorbic acid levels at baseline and during treatment.
Our standard prices for patients apply to these services.
Please contact us for details.
Get all the materials you need to provide intravenous vitamin C or EDTA chelation treatment in one place – from our colleagues at wholesale suppliers, the Centre for Advanced Medicine. Contact them for details.
You can sign up for our quarterly practitioner newsletter, featuring news and research articles to keep you well-informed. We will keep your details private.
We also make available our core documentation for intravenous treatments, and key supporting references. Contact us for any of these documents.
- Intravenous Vitamin C Therapy Practitioner Guidebook. iho 515, 10Jan19, 1.2MB PDF. Collection of the standard procedures and protocols our doctors and nurses use to manage care and deliver treatment.
- Managing EDTA Chelation Therapy Practitioner Guide. iho 516, 1Aug17, 289KB PDF. The standard protocol our doctors and nurses follow. Please read in conjunction with the IVC Guidebook.
- Key Papers on Intravenous Vitamin C and Cancer. iho 525, 18Jun19, 103KB PDF. List of scientific references about various aspects of intravenous vitamin C treatment for cancers.
- Key Papers on Intravenous Vitamin C and Other Conditions. iho 527, 18Jun19, 105KB PDF. List of scientific references about various aspects of intravenous vitamin C treatment for conditions other than cancers.
- Key Papers on EDTA Chelation. iho 526, 20Mar18, 102KB PDF. List of scientific references about EDTA Chelation treatment.