On This Page
The doctors of Integrated Health Options are proud to welcome fellow practitioners, nurses and practice managers to a half-day workshop focused on the safe and effective prescribing and administering of intravenous vitamin C.
Drawing on our experience with thousands of patients, we will cover what you need to know to confidently offer this treatment for cancer, infections, and immune support.
Discussion will include:
- Indications, contra-indications, precautions, and investigations
- Safety of intravenous vitamin C
- Informed consent and clinical reasoning
- Prescribing and review
- Storage and administration
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Communication with patients/whanau and other professionals/carers
- Documentation, transparency, peer review, audit and accountability.
Case studies will be presented and participants can ask questions or share their own experiences.
9.00 – 10.30
- Vitamin C in Clinical Practice – Dr Tane Taylor
- Patient Journey – Dr Nicky Baillie
10.30 – 11.00 Morning Tea
11.00 – 12.30
- Prescribing & Administration – Dr Nicky Baillie, Dr Caroline Shepherd and Dr Mike Foster.
12.30 – 1.30 Light lunch
Dr Tane Taylor
For the last 19 years he has been practicing and advocating for the safe use of Mg EDTA chelation therapy and intravenous vitamin C. With over several thousand infusions under his belt, Dr Taylor is one of the most experienced practicing doctors in this area in the southern hemisphere. He has lectured on the subject in the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Dr Nicky Baillie
MBChB, FRNZCGP, Dip Herb Med, MNZAMH, Dip Int Psych (Hakomi)
Dr Baillie has been working as a registered GP and medical herbalist for over 20 years. She has prescribed and managed IVC therapy at Integrated Health Options for 12 years.
Nicky enjoys working with people to optimise health, prevent illness and explore underlying factors contributing to health issues. She also offers nutritional support, herbal medicine, lifestyle medicine and mind-body approaches.
Dr Mike Foster
Dr Caroline Shepherd
BSc, MBChB, FRNZCGP, Dip Hom
Understanding that medical conditions exist only as part of a whole person is central to Caroline’s approach.
Reserve your place now. Earlybird fee of $95 (before 14 December) includes morning tea and light lunch.Register Now