We accept referrals from other practitioners. The more information you can provide, the less time (and cost) our initial consultation will require before we can provide intravenous treatment for your client.
- Client Identity and Contact details (including DoB and NHI where available).
- Name of their GP and Practice, if not yours.
- Their consent for IHO to obtain test results and medical records from the national system, including their NHI number where not already supplied.
- Medications and supplements taken.
- Clinical notes and relevant letters.
- Completed IHO Client Details form and Privacy and Safety Declaration to bring to their first visit.
If available, please also provide:
- Recent blood test results – FBC, Renal Function (Creatinine, eGFR, Electrolytes), Calcium, G6PD.
- For chelation referrals, recent ECG results.
If you are a registered medical practitioner, you can also undertake some or all of the processes we would otherwise need to provide:
- Full consultation about intravenous vitamin C or EDTA chelation therapy for their condition/s and treatment goals.
- Obtaining written informed consent to treat. See our Consent for Intravenous Treatment form as an example.
- Prescribing for intravenous administration.
Please contact us for more detail.